SALE! :) :)

I see the smile on your face :)

#1: Combinations
#2: Slashed
#3: Clearance

Look out for more sales coming up!

P/S: do inquire for item's availability! most of them are reserved! &some sold items are kept in posts for memories sake.

Preloved: Valley Girl 3/4 denim



Really cute folds that stops right around your knee.


&very cute details around the pockets.


Valley Girl, tagged AUS12 (fits UK12).


Look at the details! How can you not like it!? &also the shape of the pocket. It's a little rare I think.

I got this at a very pricey price as well, around AUD39.95, around RM100+? (around there, I don't know why I still bought it -_-)

It's made of thick denim, and it's not 'denim' to be shown as denim when it's not.

Worn this a few times, and again, I can't fit into this anymore :( It's too big.

RM49 RM42
RM20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more awesome items!

:)
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com