SALE! :) :)

I see the smile on your face :)

#1: Combinations
#2: Slashed
#3: Clearance

Look out for more sales coming up!

P/S: do inquire for item's availability! most of them are reserved! &some sold items are kept in posts for memories sake.

Brand New: Label X Green Floral Dress

Here, I now present you a really cute dress! It's smocked, and plus, its quite 'down to earth' dress as well. So green. &we shall goo greeeeeen!

Smocked.

Some brown beads and adjustable straps (by tying).

May I make a note here, this dress is pretty short so it's more suitable for petites.

It'll make you look cute, really XD

For those lucky tall ones, you can wear this as a top. Pair it with tights or leggings and there you go :) Make sure its black =)

Also to note, this is brand new.

I bought this thinking I would look good in this but nahhh, I don't dare to show my skin and I seldom wear dress. Plus smocked dresses don't suit me.

Got it at around RM40~?

RM35
RM20
RM15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more awesome items!

:)
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com