SALE! :) :)

I see the smile on your face :)

#1: Combinations
#2: Slashed
#3: Clearance

Look out for more sales coming up!

P/S: do inquire for item's availability! most of them are reserved! &some sold items are kept in posts for memories sake.

Preloved: Topshop Brightener Stick

Looks used?

Nah, I played with it, and yes you gotta twist the other end to make sure that the 'liquid' flows out so you can use it.

Never used it on my face - but I used it on my hand.

The 'brush' type.

It's a brightener for under-eyes, so you should apply lightly.

It works :) I didn't apply onto my face directly. I dabbed a little to my under-eye area.

Why I don't want it? 'cause I got too many concealer-like cosmetics.

This is kind of brand new considering I've never directly used it but played with it once for testing purposes.

Got it at RM39.

RM34 RM30 RM20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more awesome items!

:)
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com