SALE! :) :)

I see the smile on your face :)

#1: Combinations
#2: Slashed
#3: Clearance

Look out for more sales coming up!

P/S: do inquire for item's availability! most of them are reserved! &some sold items are kept in posts for memories sake.

Preloved: Valleygirl Retro Sequin Vest

Loose vest, where there's no buttons whatsoever in front =)
Fully sequined in front, but not at the back.

Really good handwork I suppose.

Aus M, can fit up to UK12 if I'm not mistaken, because it's an outer wear, so I don't think I'll need to be super specific for this.

It's quite cool I think. Quite of an eye catcher =)

C'mon, who can leaves their eyes off sequined apparels on pretty girls!?

Imported.

Never worn this, but I bought it because I thought it looks nice -_-

I got it for AUD19.95

SOLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more awesome items!

:)
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com